Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Fourth Month

First Easter Outfit
Farrah's fourth month was a very busy month.  Wow!  These months are going by fast!  I was back at work, and our new little family was trying to establish a routine.  The month was full of smiles and a little laugh here and there (if you worked hard enough for it).  I also think Farrah started teething.  My mom was keeping Farrah since I was back at work.  When I picked her up one day, she told me that she thought Farrah was teething.  She was cranky and was drooling a lot.  This has continued off and on.  She also had an exploding diaper, which I have read is a sign of teething.  Some days she needed a bib all day and some days she was fine.  But, still no teeth.  I do see what looks like little white lines in her gums where her front two bottom teeth would be.  So, maybe they will break through soon.  Easter also fell during the fourth month.  It was the first (of many I'm sure) difficult holidays to schedule.  I just thought holidays were hard to schedule when I go married.  Boy does throwing a cute little baby in the mix make it even harder!  We had my in-laws over on Saturday to celebrate.  Then celebrated on Sunday with my family.  My grandparents, who live out of town, always come for Easter.  So, it was a nice time for Farrah to get to visit with all of her living great-grandparents. 

Easter Bunny Came!

Four Generations (My Dad's side)

Four Generations (My Mom's side)




Farrah's Schedule 
6/6:30-7:30 - Bottle and Wake-time
7:30-9:00 - Nap
9:00-10:30 - Bottle and Wake-time
10:30-12:00 - Nap
12:00-1:30 - Bottle and Wake-time
1:30-3:00 - Nap
3:00-4:30 - Bottle and Wake-time
4:30-5:30/6 - Nap Sometimes (This is around the time we are getting home.)
5:30/6:00-7:00 - Bottle and Wake-time
7:00-8/8:30 - Nap (sometimes)
8/8:30 - Bottle and Bedtime






No comments:

Post a Comment