Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Frirst Month


The first month was pretty much a blur.  I mean that is actually what I wrote in Farrah's baby book under "Memories and Milestones of the First Month".  It was a blur.  Not only was it Farrah's first month, but we also had Christmas and New Year's thrown into the mix.  Thomas had planned on staying home with us for one week, going back to work for a couple of weeks, and then taking off a second week.  He ended up staying home with us for two weeks.  I never realized how much recovery I would have to go through on top of being at home with a new baby.  So, both Farrah and I were very happy that Daddy stayed home for two weeks.  We also had some special visitors all the way from Sevierville, TN that came to meet sweet Farrah.

Christmas





With Cousin Dane

With Cousin Brandi
        

No comments:

Post a Comment